Alma, de Rodrigo Blaas

alma_corto

Rodrigo Blaas es español, andaluz, granadino. Trabaja como animador desde hace 10 años, buena parte de ellos en Pixar y los títulos en los que ha intervenido hablan por sí solos: “Buscando a Nemo”, “Los Increíbles”, “Coches”, “Ratatouille” y “Up“.

Pues bien, ahora nos trae su primer corto independiente como director: “Alma“, una auténtica delicia se mire por donde se mire. Modelado, texturas, fluidez, historia, música… son los cinco minutos y medio mejor invertidos en mucho tiempo. Lo descubrí en Cartoon Brew y no puedo dejar de verlo.

Durante las navidades, está disponible para verlo on-line en Vimeo.

Alberto Alvarez-Perea

12 Comments

1. Posted 14 de enero de 2010 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

Hola! Tengo entendido que usted administra Blogaditas. Me inscribí hace mucho tiempo, pero mi blog sigue sin aparecer cuando lo busco.
    Gracias.

2. Posted 23 de septiembre de 2012 at 6:26 pm | Permalink

Queria revisar algo en referencia expedia y haye esta pagina.

Me me contenta haberla encontrado.

3. Posted 13 de marzo de 2013 at 9:52 am | Permalink

I just like the helpful information you provide on your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog and check once more right here regularly. I’m moderately certain I will be told a lot
    of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!

4. Posted 14 de mayo de 2013 at 7:22 pm | Permalink

Hello colleagues, nice piece of writing and pleasant arguments commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by
    these.

5. Posted 15 de mayo de 2013 at 5:20 am | Permalink

This is really attention-grabbing, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and sit
    up for searching for more of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

6. Posted 2 de junio de 2013 at 1:04 am | Permalink

If you are going for most excellent contents
    like me, simply pay a quick visit this web site daily as it
    offers quality contents, thanks

7. Posted 3 de junio de 2013 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on
    whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
    There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that
    service? Thanks a lot!

8. Posted 19 de junio de 2013 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

It’s really very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, thus I just use world wide web for that reason, and get the latest information.

9. Posted 18 de julio de 2013 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might check things out.

I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into your web
    page again.

10. Posted 23 de julio de 2013 at 7:59 am | Permalink

I have read so many articles or reviews concerning the blogger lovers but this article is actually a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

11. Posted 20 de agosto de 2014 at 10:25 am | Permalink

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites on the internet.
    I’m going to highly recommend this web site!

12. Posted 22 de febrero de 2015 at 3:28 am | Permalink

Will my Marriage survive inedtfliiy?We have been Married for 14 years. I am a recovering alcoholic who went back to drinking after 12 years of sobriety. My wife never knew me when I drank and didn’t know how to deal with it when I started. We were together 9 years sober and then I started drinking and continued until October of 2007. During the time I was drinking (April and May of 2007) she started seeing an old BF because he was offering her things I wasn’t, like attention, emotional support, Etc. And yes, they did have sex. Well, I found out and the s### really hit the fan. She broke it off with him as soon as I found out and swore to commit to our Marriage and our 3 children. I understand how I contributed to the affair by not being there for her and only caring about the bottle. I have been sober now for the last 6 months and am trying hard to make our Marriage and family work. I am having a very hard time with forgiveness and trust. I also find it VERY hard to be intimate with her. Will our Marriage ever work againDoes anyone have a clue what planet Uno N is from? That was the most stupid answer I have seen yet.I started drinking again because thats what alcoholics do they drink. My life was going great and I quit going to meetings. I convinced myself I could drink again and control it.

One Trackback

1. By Bitacoras.com on 14 de enero de 2010 at 5:20 pm

Información Bitacoras.com…

Valora en Bitacoras.com: Rodrigo Blaas es español, andaluz, granadino. Trabaja como animador desde hace 10 años, buena parte de ellos en Pixar y los títulos en los que ha intervenido hablan por sí solos: “Buscando a Nemo”, “Los Increíbles”, “Coches”,…..