I Want You To Comment

He descubierto una iniciativa que me ha parecido muy simpática. Desde su bitácora, Jamfris ha lanzado la plataforma I Want You To Comment, que nace con el firme propósito de "intentar concienciar que los que no tenemos blogs mediáticos
(los que tienen muuuuchas visitas y comentarios) también nos gusta que
la gente nos deje opiniones sobre lo que ponemos, aunque sea para
ponernos a parir".

Ya se han adherido casi 40 blogs y yo, como quería poner el gráfico ese del gato, pues también me uno a ellos.

Alberto Alvarez-Perea

6 Comments

1. Posted 2 de mayo de 2005 at 12:03 am | Permalink

Ala, bienvenido al club! En realidad, todo el movimiento viene… ¡por tener ese gráfico! xD

Comentad malditos! Que cada vez que no lo hacéis, Dios mata a un gatito!

2. H
    Posted 3 de mayo de 2005 at 11:04 pm | Permalink

Me uno a la iniciativa jejeje que triste es ver un post sin comentar. Yo eligo el logo de darth Vader por razones de friki jejej y el cartel del gatito lo he visto antes pero con la frase: “cada vez que un informatico hace una hora extra, Dios mata un gatito”. Lo tengo en la pared colgado jejejej

3. Posted 4 de mayo de 2005 at 11:59 am | Permalink

Curiosa iniciativa :D. Yo soy lector diario, y comentarista semanal prácticamente. Todo sea por el gatito!. Un abrazo para todos.

4. Posted 18 de mayo de 2005 at 11:34 pm | Permalink

Qué bonita foto y me gusta la iniciativa.

5. Posted 17 de mayo de 2014 at 11:55 am | Permalink

I had a needle bispoy done 6-2009. Results came back no lung cancer. Inconclusive for cancer. CT scans every 3 months for the next 2 years. Spot started to grow, I have lung cancer, verified after more tests and 2nd PET scan which lit up very hot. Lung only, right lower lobe, should be one of the lucky ones. Surgery on 6-21-2011. I had the decision to make in 2009 to remove then or watch and wait. Choose to wait. Right decision who knows. I have 71% breathing capacity right now. Will be much worse after surgery.

6. Posted 21 de febrero de 2015 at 4:53 am | Permalink

I was swollen like a bollaon, I remember my hands and feet peeling so bad & my hair falling out from daily CTs.My story:I had surgery on Dec 17,2008 to remove my kidney for what we were told, was advanced stage kidney cancer. We now find my Dr records show only renal mass, presumed TCC of the kidney, and not a single biopsy done before or during surgery that confirms any cancer, and my family was told immediately after surgery I was Cancer free. Then just the other day after the 12th request for ALL medical records(don’t understand why this is such a struggle). We again, find even more disturbing information. I never saw any oncologist,that my PCP & Urologist clearly told us I was seeing, only (PCP,Urologist,Radiology)and now we are finding information that just turned up in my latest records request showing an Ultrasound I had on 11/11/2008 clearly indicates NO left or right renal mass, No bladder mass, No uterine Mass and a urine cytology shows negative for cancer cells another traumatic story, so I will stop and discuss the septic shock trauma from this surgery.12/17/2008, during surgery for Left Laparoscopic nephroureterectomy,left aortic and interaortocaval lymph node dissection, right iliac and obturator lymph node dissection my intestine was accidently punctured.12/17/2008 12/19/2008, I laid in a hospital in terrible pain for 2 days begging for help and was told by nurses & doctors I was being a baby and they just gave me more pain meds. I also find out no blood work had been done except Hct & Hgb and they were both Low and my urine output was very very low, maybe something that could have been a clue for the future, how about total blood work after a major surgery.On 12/19/2008, the last thing I really remember for many, many months was looking into the eyes of my husband and telling him I was dying. He rushed to get help and General surgery stepped in and rushed me to emergency surgery, I was in Septic Shock. I spent 20 days on life support in ICU and survived only to be discharged quickly on 1/16/2009 with tubes and open wounds and the doctors & hospitals knowledge that I had another huge 9 cm abscess in the left flank that they couldn’t reach through the abdominal incision, Major respiratory issues, etc. Well of course my husband had to rush me back on 1/21/2009 and then more drains added until they finally they did a flank surgery on 1/23/2009. I also had over the course of my treatment many blood transfusions, mixups in my treatment orders and various other traumatic events. Well,I finally left the hospital early March 2009, and had home health & my husband nurse my wounds at home for months, until all drainage tubes,wound vacs an d open wounds healed in late July 2009. Since I am a strong willed person & a fighter that has never let anything get me down,(but this trauma),I fought my way out of the bed, wheelchair, walker, and was told by my doctors to walk,walk,walk. Only to find out around Sept/Oct 2009, that the additional pain I was now noticing was my abdominal wall tearing in the lower pelvic area, because of the infection, then the next month they found 2 more inguinal and ?? in my upper abdomen. My doctor didn’t feel I was physically or mentally ready for another major surgery to repair them until after the 2009 holiday, but then the problems started as I was out of work for a year and lost my job and insurance. So there went my multiple hernia repair surgeries, and all care, since I could pay cash. I think that was the point I started wanting to know more about all that had happened to me, I was then told I had to ask questions through their risk manager and was never able to talk to any of m y doctors and labeled CRAZY , I know this as the nurse thought she hung up the phone when she called to cancel an appointment and continued talking to the office personnel on my vm about how Georjean Parrish, this CRAZY person will be calling upset we cancelled her appt.I new I wasn’t crazy for thinking they should be responsible for completely fixing all the medical issues they created, but since I couldn’t pay and had no insurance, I was sent numerous letter asking me to quit asking questions & that as of 4/30/2010 I needed to find new doctors, and I didn’t even understand all that had happened to me to be able to explain to a new doctor. My PCP basically acted ignorant to all that had happened to me and never referred me to any needed services, for R lower lung paralysis, asperating from being intubated twice,etc. Blood issues,etc.The the last PCP I found to treat me after my medicare started, got frustrated with my questions and didn’t have enough time in her schedule to accommodate me, so here I sit home bound with no life, no car to find a doctor, no correct abdominal supports, since now the doctor I discussed surgery with is worried it has been so long that there will be issues with scare tissue and adhesion, so until something ruptures or my intestines get incarcerated/strangled, he say to leave well enough alone.OK, I can kind of agree that God has gotten me this far he wouldn’t let me down now, but days when I am so sick, I get scared. I struggle to pay for the medicines I take, since medicare doesn’t cover and AZ doesn’t offer supp plans if under 65.I live on daily Miralax and now a very limited diet, low carb,low fat, low cholestorol, no caffine, no dairy, only water, water and more water, 1 glass of tea per day since I can’t eat a lot of meat with my hernias and have been told last month my blood work is terrible & my 1 kidney is compromised. I feel like I am limited to bread and water and don’t dare try and ask for more specific info as to why for fear of loosing another doctor, because I ask too many questions.Yes, I thank God everyday that I survived Septic Shock, so I can be here with my husband, children and grandchildren, I just wish I could get completely well and feel better and have my life back.So much for life after Surviving Septic Shock, I really do try to stay Positive and Hopeful, but that doesn’t seem to be working very well, somedays. I just want to be healthy again and able to LIVE my life.Thank You, for listeningGeorjean Parrish